SC - Urgent query

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun May 7 17:42:49 PDT 2000

Kiri commented:
> I seem to recall having eaten a Greek version of pizza as well, and my Greek
> cookbook has a recipe for it, but I'm not sure how period it is...the ingredients
> are, but haven't a clue as to whether the recipe itself is.

We've had one or two discussions of pizza and pizza-like foods on this list
before, although I'm not sure how definative the evidence for them being
period was. You might check this file in the FOOD-BREADS-GRAINS section
of my Florilegium:
pizza-msg         (15K) 12/ 3/98    Period pizza and similar items.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net