SC - Re: Sabrina Welserin's cookbook

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun May 7 20:01:36 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/5/00 1:28:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< The big deal, Ras, is that Thomas was allowed to do this even though the
 book is in print.  He has asked those of us who can/will afford it to buy
 a hard copy as a courtesy to the printer.   >>

Yes, I now remember that. Personally I just go to the site and read
occasionally but haven't actually 'copied' the site. OTOH, if the book were
easily available without having to go to an event or such to purchase it, I
would. I do not remember that it has been offered for sale outside a trip to
Pennsic and my local bookfinder seems unable to find it for me either.

Perhaps this particular problem should be addressed so it can be more
available to folks who might want to buy it for their already bulging
collections.

Ras