SC - Holy Feast and Holy Fast

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 8 22:02:50 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/9/00 12:15:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<< Would the three (or more) Christian Crusades shed any light on the
 pervasiveness of the Christian Church in medieval life?

 Balthazar of Blackmoor >>

Probably, although the crusaders were for the most part members of noble
households. It does not shed any light on the food aspect that the original
poster queried. I did try to broach that subject a couple of times but  more
interest has been shown in other parts of my posts. :-)

Ras