SC - Serving question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue May 9 07:30:32 PDT 2000

"catwho at bellsouth.net" wrote:

> You ask your guests who paid to eat your feast to serve?
>
> Melbrigda

Yes, actually, we do.  You see, the only folks at our feasts who don't pay are
the head cook and the autocrat.  With smaller events, this is the only way we can
break even...and even then we occasionally lose money.  No one really seems to
mind as it has become such a tradition within our kingdom.  I know it's not a
period thing to do, but then having folks pay for a feast really isn't, either.
This is the only way we can make sure we keep the cost of the event low enough so
that as many people as possible can attend.  Sites for events have gotten so
expensive that we have to cut costs somewhere!

Kiri