SC - Be Nice to Cariadoc Week

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue May 9 14:59:39 PDT 2000

I believe it was a public post in response to a reply that I made from a query
about the Baghdad Cookery Book.  I stated that it was part of Cariadoc's
Collection of cookbooks, and was told by this gentle that it wasn't...and the rest
of his commentary you have seen.

Sorry if I precipitated such a diatribe, but I was merely trying to respond to a
query.

Kiri