SC - European Food

RButler96 at aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Tue May 9 15:04:18 PDT 2000

> All well and good, but do you have documentation that tomatoes were
>  eaten in Europe during period?

    I must ask this list what is considered European...

    If you consider Hungary european, then you must certainly consider the
Ottoman empire to be at least Eastern European.  If no other reason than the
Turks ruled this land for several hundreds of years.

    If it is the intention of this list to confine their culinary talents to
food served at the English and French courts, then please let me know, and I
will find another list to explore my interests.

    Khadijah

    Sorry, but my turn on the soapbox regarding the often exhibited Anglo
Saxon centric veiws of the SCA.