SC - Mundane - Period recipe help!

Christi Rigby crigby at uswest.net
Tue May 9 17:29:11 PDT 2000

Thanks Balthazar,

This sounds wonderful, but I already made it from a suggestion that my
husband made about how his Mom used to make it (sigh).  Here is what I
did....  I salt and peppered the inside, olive oiled the outside and then
put some lemon wedges in them, then I sliced some onions and fresh rosemary
over them (my decision, not what his Mom used to do) and then broiled them 5
minutes on each side.  I must say they were yummy and I don't like fish.  I
will keep your recipe though because he better start catching more.  BTW he
said mine tasted better than anything his Mom ever made.  (Victory!)

Murkial