SC - Estimating Crowds

RButler96 at aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Tue May 9 19:27:33 PDT 2000

    I wanted to gather some information here.

    For those of you who have previously done feasts, how many do you
typically prepare for?  Specifically, I refer to being given a budget, for a
certain number of people.  Do you stay at that number (100 for a starting
point), or do you prepare for 110 just in case?

    I would like to know how others handle this.  I was dealing with a
situation last weekend where feast was supposed to be for 75 (local event),
and at a last minute request was for 85.  If this common?

    Khadijah