SC - European Food

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue May 9 21:45:11 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/9/00 6:36:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RButler96 at aol.com
writes:

<< However, my question was predicated by personal and derogatory missives
 that I have received since joining this list from its members.

     Khadijah >>

I have done several period middle eastern feasts and posted the recipes,
etc., to this list and received nothing but praise for it. My field of
interest is not Andalusia, it is 12th century Baghdad. I have brought up many
topics regarding food, agriculture, animal husbandry, etc., specifically
geared toward that area and received much knowledge back. I have also done a
French feast and posted it here.  Some folks regularly inquire about Mongol,
Japanese, Chinese, even Native American and colonial feasts. I haven't seen
any evidence that they were ever discouraged because of their choice of
location, SFAIK.

If you want to discuss your particular area of interest simply ask questions.
:-)

Ras