SC - A Challenge For The List

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Wed May 10 07:54:25 PDT 2000

Is this for a actual feast or is it to see who can research five dishes from
the new world? And are you accepting dishes of the Southwest, Southeast,
Norteast , Central and South American Indians.  I am part Seminole I am not
offended by Indian. Or are these dishes limited to India, and places of
Europe and Asia and North Africa? The Spanish were in the Phillipines at the
time.  What are your New World parameters.?

Thorbjorn
Contact Person: Geisterhugel
Allamakee and Clayton Co. Iowa.