SC - Easy Spanish Translations (?)

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed May 10 21:40:26 PDT 2000

Balthazar sez re: the ease of translating Spanish cooking sources...
    Hmmmnn...  I don't speak Spanish very well, and have only a limited
>vocabulary (snip)and even I can _almost_ pick out
>this recipe well enough to make a _vague_ translation.  I would, of course,
>need help with some of the words (Amasarlo, masado, and a few others), but
>the point is that, the original poster is right.  This _seems_ like it would
>be a lot easier (for me, anyway) than trying to translate Latin or Italian.
>Think of how easy it would be for someone who actually speaks the language..

I ALMOST could do it as well (sooooo close, yet so far) with my knowledge
of French. I speak no spanish exept what I picked up on Sesame street as a
kid :).

come on folks, translate those so AM has new cuisine to play with! :)

- --AM