SC - Lasagne Challenge

Catherine Hartley caitlin_ennis at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 10:34:03 PDT 2000

You can find it (the original, a translation, plus a redaction) in "The
Medieval Kitchen: Recipes from France and Itlay" By Odile Redon, et al.

Caitlin of Enniskillen

- ----Original Message Follows----
From: CBlackwill at aol.com
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: SC - Lasagne Challenge
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 03:29:05 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/00 10:35:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

 >  Balthazar, where is this original recipe from?

Stefan, I am not certain, but I think it may be from Kiber de coquina, or
Martino's Libro de arte coquinaria.  It was posted as a redaction challenge,
and so I gave it a shot.  I can't remember who the original poster was (I
think it may have been Bear or Suleyman), or the subject line of the
original
post.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Complacency Breeds Contempt