SC - Marshall's Breakfast-Will's revenge-Menu

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu May 11 12:47:02 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/11/00 8:21:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
crigby at uswest.net writes:

> I have some extra puff pastry.  How would that work around the rolls?  I was
>  looking for something easy for dinner tonight.  To busy sewing recently to
>  want to spend hours in the kitchen.  I was going to make a chicken,
broccoli
>  and sausage quiche.

Why not use the puff pastry as a crust for your quiche?  Bake it before you
fill it, to get the good "puff", and then continue with the recipe as usual.
I do this for any number of quiches, tarts and pies, and it makes a wonderful
crust.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Complacency Breeds Contempt