SC - OT Vegetarian Vampires (was Absinthe)

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Thu May 11 16:13:03 PDT 2000

    The Barony of Wyvernwoode does an event which often falls on the same
weekend as a major sf/fantasy con (NecronomiCon), which has a fantasy theme.
My household decided to do Vampyre . . .  One of our guys was a makeup tech
for Universal, so he did makeup and teeth for us all.
    One of the ladies made a robe full of baggie sized pockets, and put a
baggie full of water & a piece of dry ice in each, then a cloak over it.
Wherever she went, she left a trail of mist behind her; in the hall, it was
particularly impressive! When she'd stand still, the mist just formed a
layer on the floor around her. And kept her really cool, too.
    One of our house members was a young, willowy blonde thing, so we put
her in a white, diaphanous gown, very pale makeup, lots of bitemarks on her
neck, and called her 'Lunchbox'.
    We were drinking a drink called O Positive (no idea of the recipe) which
looked like blood, and after a while, coagulated like blood. It would blow
people's minds when you'd look at your glass, go 'damn! it coagulated!',
toss a glop of drink into the bushes, and go 'come here, Lunchbox!',
whereupon she would come over, and you'd nibble on her neck a while. When
you were done, you'd say 'ah, thank you, Lunchbox!', and she'd go 'yes,
master', and wander off . . .
    Oh, and vegetarian vampires only drain vegetarians, of course. You can't
get blood from a turnip, you know.

    Sieggy

> What DO vegetarian vampires eat anyway?  Synthetic blood replacement?
>
> Etain (who is a "vampire" - not a Goth- in RL, but we won't go
there......)