SC -Asian cuisine

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 17:03:33 PDT 2000

Yes, please tell us the name of this book.  I use a
really good Japanese bookstore, here is Los Angeles
and they are very, very good in finding and shipping
books out.  And, if all else fails, I have a contact
in the Univ. of Tokyo library, who has said she would
be willing to purchase books for me.

Huette