SC - Local dottir makes good...

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Sat May 13 18:05:51 PDT 2000

Hej!  Nanna,
	Way to go!  Please put me on the order list for this book!  It sounds like
what I've been looking for.  If you know of any other cook books simmilar
to it from other Scandinavian countries please send the titles/ISBN's to
me, too (as long as it doesn't slow you down on finishing your own cook
book).
Hej!
Olaf Of Trollhiemsfjord,
Canton of Aschehyrst,