SC - Books

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat May 13 20:18:25 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/13/00 12:53:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wpmay at hotmail.com writes:

<<  Is there any one on the list interested
      in a copy of The Viviander(sp?) my local B&N  ended up
       getting 2 when they orderd mine,it would be available
       for cost,i would cover shipping. >>

The Viandier is available in Caraidoc's Collection. However, a description of
the book you are talking about including reasons why buying a separate
edition at  a higher price would be a good thing might spur my personal
interest. :-)

Ras