SC - OT OOP Dragon cake special effects cookbook

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Mon May 15 05:31:28 PDT 2000

My apologies for being so late.  Someone had asked me to post this cookbook
and recipe some time ago.  Just found the cookbook this morning.

Special Effects Cookbook
Michael E. Samonek
Published by Mes / Fx Publishing
PO box 863, Narberth, PA 19072

LCC 92-90755
ISBN 0-9632877-0-2

Green dragon's Breath cake

A sheet cake in the shape of a dragon which actually breathes out huge clouds
of mysterious, safe odorfree, disappearing smoke.

Essentially it a standard sheet cake in which a straw is placed through the
cake where the nostrils would be.  Underneath the cake is a small container
that you would put dry ice and water.  One must be quick or the fog/smoke
could be gone before you serve the cake.  If you have access to a fogger
(theatrical fog machine) it would work much better.

Perhaps for some Midrealm feast I will make one.

If you can remember wanting this recipe, I will send you a copy of it snail
mail as it contains some diagrams that I am not good at putting into email.
Are we allowed to attach photos, or scaned images on this list

Frederich