SC - Artemisia's new A&S Champion (longish)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon May 15 07:00:33 PDT 2000

Maire sayeth: I'd be glad to forward it to her, or ask her about stuff,
since I have copies of the documentation for all her cooking entries,
although not for those in the other categories (cordials and
fief-holding, I think).
By the way, our Kingdom Herald informs me that it's "M'lady" Constance,
since she doesn't even have an AoA....Okay, now I'm _really_ humbled!
<g>