SC - fwd from rec.org.sca

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Thu May 18 07:15:26 PDT 2000

*pitiful begging to follow*
have mercy on a distraught bride-to-be!

Sorry all, but I am having little luck going through the previously
suggested channels.  I have gotten a lot of wonderful advice on a
variety of subjects all of which I appreciate.

I *need* a feastocrat for my wedding feast.  Mundane caterers aren't
going to cut it sadly enough.  My wedding date is october 7th 2000. In
the Medford NJ area. I am not asking for unpaid volunteer labor I am
capable and willing to reimburse anyone willing to run the feast, as
well as any helpers they could round up.  The reception/feast site has
an industrial kitchen used to prepare meals for 150 people at a time
(it's a girl scout camp) We're looking at 100-125 guests. All friends
and family I could ask are involved in the wedding.

If you are interested, or know anyone who may be please PLEASE please
email me! hrmortcia at yahoo.com

I've tried the cook's list and I guess I just don't understand how it
works as I cannot get a response to this same inquiry ( altho the recipe
and planning sites I've been refered to are GREAT!)

Hopefully Yours

Morte

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.