SC - Re:RE Lord Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord-Feast Disaster

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Thu May 18 08:57:20 PDT 2000

Thank you for the kind words Lady Evfemia.  I have been to several events
your group
has sponsered & enjoyed them all.  I lived in both Firedrake & Arenal as
well as being a traveling merchant (Olaf's Plunder).  Birka is held in the
Barony of Stonemarche which is mundanly most of the state of New Hampshire,
Carolingia is the Greater Boston, MA area.  I always enjoyed large events
that's why I tried to do a large one for the first Birka.  The joke after
the event was "Well, Olaf what are you going to Autocrat next-Pennsic?"
Good luck with your event, remember that this is supposed to be fun!
Hej!
Olaf

> From: Donna Ford <evfemia at mail.com>
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> Subject: SC - Re:RE Lord Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord-Feast Disaster
> Date: Thursday, May 18, 2000 3:04 AM
>

> > Well met Lord Olaf.  I am Lady Evfemia from the Barony of Iron
Mountain, Meridies.  I found your story very interesting.