SC - A Soup for the Qan, Again!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 22 05:36:47 PDT 2000

Yeah, I found one at the same site, ordered it over a week ago and am still
waiting for delivery.  To date, I've heard nothing from them about a price
increase or anything of that nature.  According to what Regina tells me, this is
the same edition that the publishers are talking about the price rise
on....there appears to be only the one edition.

Kiri