SC - oop 18th century cookery book fascimele online

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat May 27 22:55:42 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/27/00 3:57:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

> http://www.library.upenn.edu/etext/collections/diaries/kidder/
>
>  It is a facsimile of an 18th century cookery book, oop but nifty.
>  margali

Nice site.  My book may end up looking something like this.  I have been
checking out some leather for the covers, and have found a few really nice
reds like that one.  The book I am making will be heavily tooled and
burnished, though, very much like the one unearthed in the grave of St.
Cuthbert in Durham.

Thanks for the link, which also has some very tasty looking recipes in it,
even if they are out of period.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?