SC - Long Pig

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 30 22:35:26 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/30/00 10:02:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> Actually, long pig has been discussed intelligently and dispassionately
>  several times on this list. As a cookery subject it is no more
inappropriate

>  than any other personally.
>
>  And, before you ask, yes, I have authentic recipes from several cultures
in
>  my collection of unusual recipe.

While I have one of the most eclectic tastes of anyone I know, there are some
things I just don't think I want to try :)  And, before you ask, no, I would
not ask you to break your oath to the Hawiian woman who gave you the recipes.
 I think that, while I am infinitely curious, these are recipes I could only
get into trouble with :)

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?