Fw: SC - [Fwd: Your Barnes & Noble.com Order #BN18237345]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 31 06:48:15 PDT 2000

Phlip,
Thanks for passing my distress on to Paul.  I have also written a very strongly
worded message to Barnes & Noble, letting them know that I probably won't give
them my business any more!

I have a possible line on a used copy of the book, and am holding my breath that
I'll get that one.  Adamantius has also offered to make copies of the portions
of the book that I know I need.

So, hopefully, I'll have what I need from the book, at least for the feast in
September, in time to be of use.  Other than that, I'll just have to wait until
I can afford to purchase one of the really expensive ones, I guess!

Thanks again!!!

Kiri