SC - OT: Boston

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 31 07:10:17 PDT 2000

We have thoroughly enjoyed the Boston Museum of Fine Arts...don't know if you're
interested in Asian culture, but their collection is one of the best, and not to
be missed.  They even have a portion of a Japanese Tea House reconstructed
there!

So far as food is concerned, our favorite place to eat is Anthony's Pier (some
number, and I can't remember it...old age kicking in!).  Their baked stuffed
lobster is to die for!

Kiri