SC - Constance de LaRose's A&S entry

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Wed May 31 19:38:06 PDT 2000

Unto the Gathered Cooks of the List does Gwynydd send Greetings (and the
following shameless plug for the webpage I manage!):

I recently begged Constance for permission to publish her recipe for Creme
Bastarde on the Ynys Fawr webpage.  She sent me the documentation for her
A&S entries (my cup indeed runneth over!  I just love actually having a
backlog of information for the page - and information of such high quality
too!).  The first article I have chosen to publish is the one on Salat (this
is the one for which she made her own salt and vinegar!   I am still feeling
overwhelmed by this).  If anyone wants to see it, the documentation
(including original and redacted recipes) can be seen at:
www.sca.org.au/ynys_fawr/index.html and then just follow the links (don't
forget to sign the guest book while you are there...please!)

Gwynydd