Gas Stations was Re: SC - Re: Honey Advisory

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Mon May 1 01:41:37 PDT 2000

Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 03:03:57 EDT
From: CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Subject: Re: SC - Re: Honey Advisory

In a message dated 5/1/2000 12:33:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kelan at mindspring.com writes:

> That's what I get for
>  buying my honey at a gas station.  From now on I'll just buy thier
>  sandwiches and bait.

And video rental, don't forget video rental at the gas station/bait shop
<G>....

::Ducking and running:: Corwyn

- ---
oh come on!  I know I can't be the only person on this list who gets the
majority of the stuff on their shopping list at the gas station.
  My fruit and vegetables are purchased at a gas station garage about 3/4 of a
mile away since I never wake up in time for the weekly farmer's market a block
away.  This gas station does not believe in using their garage for repairing
cars.  They believe in using their garage for asparagus and leeks.  I'm not
kidding!  :)  I don't think they have ever had a motor vehicle inside that
garage, the cement is spotless.
  My perishables like milk and eggs I get at the gas station next door.  Sure
the price is a little more, but I've lost too many purchases of milk and eggs
to dropped bags on the mile and 1/4 walk, that it is far less hassle this way.

- -M