SC - Re: SC 'zines to recommend

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 1 07:49:37 PDT 2000

We have been subscribing to Cook's Illustrated for several years now, and find
that it is the best of the cooking magazines.  It not only has some really
wonderful recipes, but also has good articles on techniques, etc.  Another
outstanding publication is Sauveur (? sp). This is another with some really fine
information on food along with techniques for preparing it.

Kiri