SC - roasting and boiling

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon May 1 13:32:57 PDT 2000

    Maybe it's just the southern way, but when I do ribs, first I strip the
membrane off the back, and then parboil them in water with a glug of
balsamic vinegar and a dash or two of Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
Leave them in the water until it's cooled, and then they're ready for the
charcoal. The meat just falls off the bones, and is as moist and tender as
you could ever wish.

    Sieggy

> We have found that BBQ'd ribs come out better and don't burn quite so
badly if
> they are parboiled as well.  In fact, Phillip (my lord) has a dynamite
Chinese