SC - odor removal

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at home.com
Mon May 1 19:34:38 PDT 2000

- --=====================_13829496==_.ALT

At 09:43 PM 5/1/00 -0400,allilyn at juno.com said something like:
>I have tried that new product that you use to spray on smells.  It works.
>  Nobody smokes, here, anymore, but the cat....well, it works.
>
>Look for it in the cleaning aisle.

I've used Febreeze, and its a MIRACLE. I had left my car window open just
enough one night, some alley cat got in there and sprayed all OVER the back
seat. *GROSS*. I swore (a little), then got the Febreeze and started
squirting the seats, the back shelf behind the seats, the carpet, the backs
of the front seats, the upholstery on the doors, everything.

I came out the next morning, and sure enough, there was NO MORE SMELL at
all. I was so incredibly thrilled. (Who wants to drive in a car smelling of
feral cat for the next *COUGH* years?)

Regards,
Maggie MacD.

- --=====================_13829496==_.ALT

At 09:43 PM 5/1/00 -0400,allilyn at juno.com said something like:<br>
spray on smells.  It works.<br>
 Nobody smokes, here, anymore, but the cat....well, it works.<br>
Look for it in the cleaning aisle.  </blockquote><br>
I've used Febreeze, and its a MIRACLE. I had left my car window open just
enough one night, some alley cat got in there and sprayed all OVER the
back seat. *GROSS*. I swore (a little), then got the Febreeze and started
squirting the seats, the back shelf behind the seats, the carpet, the
backs of the front seats, the upholstery on the doors, everything.<br>
I came out the next morning, and sure enough, there was NO MORE SMELL at
all. I was so incredibly thrilled. (Who wants to drive in a car smelling
of feral cat for the next *COUGH* years?)<br>
Regards,<br>
Maggie MacD.<br>