SC - odor removal

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Mon May 1 20:01:46 PDT 2000

> I've used Febreeze, and its a MIRACLE. I had left my car window open
> just enough one night, some alley cat got in there and sprayed all
> OVER the back seat. *GROSS*. I swore (a little), then got the Febreeze
> and started squirting the seats, the back shelf behind the seats, the
> carpet, the backs of the front seats, the upholstery on the doors,
> everything.

Ack!  Careful with that stuff.  It WILL kill your pets.  I s'pose you
wouldn't mind so much if the feral cats got back in there ;) But, if you
have pets it's a bad idea to use it at all.  And, in a closed
environment like a car, I'd also warn any human-type animals who ride
with you that you've used it.  Personally, I have enough chemical
sensitivities that I would choose not to enter that car, or at least
open all the windows.

Just my *scratch scratch atchoo* two cents.

- -Magdalena vander Brugghe
(this is not, by the way, an attack against you for using it, but a
general warning to anybody interested that Febreeze is scary.)