Subject: Re: SC - problem resolved! Does any one live in State College ...

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 2 12:41:20 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/2/00 8:21:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

>  I always thought it was Ras who'd prove to be the one who turned out to
>  own his very own human-facial-skin mask, but this is an interesting
>  idea. Balthazar, do you have any stock recipes you'd like to share? I
>  don't _think_ there are any police officers from your state on this
>  list, are there?

I do have a rather literal version of the 'Bare Bones Soup" recipe from the
Redon, Sabban and Serventi text.  It makes a stock with lots of body and
depth of character (not to mention giving it that "stick to your ribs or
someone elses" quality)... And let's not forget the advantages of using Human
Growth Hormone in the Sekanjabin recipe....

>  Adamantius, living in the land where closets are too small for
>  skeletons...of course, there's always the incinerator room..

And don't forget about the trunk of your car...It's a classic.  I've found
that I can fit about 9 fourteen-year-olds in there...12 if I stack them.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(creeping slowly, under the cover of darkness, for the Rock...)

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.