SC -Siggy dated was The top 10 icks list

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed May 3 05:01:43 PDT 2000

    Well, let's face it, if you can't sleep with yourself, who CAN you sleep
with? Besides, it was a Zen date . . . I do that every now and zen. And it
can be very enlightening to try to assume the more exotic positions found in
the Palma Sutra, and I find that it helps me to lingam longer, not to
mention my yen for yoni.

    Sieggy