SC - odor removal

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 3 06:55:09 PDT 2000

- --------------80031CF5EA8BDA448EFAFE93

Actually, there is a better odor remover than Febreeze...I don't
remember the name, but it's made by the same folks who make Resolve.  I
have six cats, including a 21-year old fellow who doesn't always make it
to the cat box.  The Resolve stuff not only removes the odor, but does
it so thoroughly so that he doesn't repeat in the same spot as he did
when I used anything else.

Kiri

Maggie MacDonald wrote:

>  At 09:43 PM 5/1/00 -0400,allilyn at juno.com said something like:
>
>> I have tried that new product that you use to spray on smells.  It
>> works.
>>  Nobody smokes, here, anymore, but the cat....well, it works.
>>
>> Look for it in the cleaning aisle.
>

> I've used Febreeze, and its a MIRACLE. I had left my car window open
> just enough one night, some alley cat got in there and sprayed all
> OVER the back seat. *GROSS*. I swore (a little), then got the Febreeze
> and started squirting the seats, the back shelf behind the seats, the
> carpet, the backs of the front seats, the upholstery on the doors,
> everything.
>
> I came out the next morning, and sure enough, there was NO MORE SMELL
> at all. I was so incredibly thrilled. (Who wants to drive in a car
> smelling of feral cat for the next *COUGH* years?)
>
> Regards,
> Maggie MacD.

- --------------80031CF5EA8BDA448EFAFE93

Actually, there is a better odor remover than Febreeze...I don't remember
the name, but it's made by the same folks who make Resolve.  I have
six cats, including a 21-year old fellow who doesn't always make it to
the cat box.  The Resolve stuff not only removes the odor, but does
it so thoroughly so that he doesn't repeat in the same spot as he did when
I used anything else.
something like:
spray on smells.  It works.