SC - Substitutions (A Light at the end of the tunnel??)

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed May 3 17:01:59 PDT 2000

It all depends- I know that many events held in private camps
[especially Orluk] get boffo attendance once they are known to hold them
Orluk has a signboard in front of the camp with the class schedle
announcement on it. If we are to be nown as a cooking camp, it might
benefit us to start doing something like that, with our Fearless
Leader's okey dokey...Not to mention the benefits of having it in the
camp if we get the munchies!
margali

I guess it would be up to those of us who are going to participate.  We
would
probably get a better turn-out if we did it in an A&S tent, don't you
think?

Kiri