SC - Polydactyl Cats

Browning, Susan W. bsusan at corp.earthlink.net
Wed May 3 19:19:06 PDT 2000

Please send it to me.

Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
[mailto:owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Siegfried Heydrich
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 6:46 PM
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: SC - Polydactyl Cats

    HAH!, (he replied) little did YOU suspect that it is, indeed apropos.
For those who doubt, I have a 1mb .wav (1:36 sec) file I'll send to anyone
who asks; the file is simply named 'cat-food', and you'll never look at
chinese quite the same way again after listening to it..
    I don't want to post it to the list, as that's just WAY too much
bandwidth to take up for a song, and a file of that size takes a bit of time
to download, as well. But if you want it, let me know; it's a serious
scream, and you'll be playing it for your friends . . . a lot. Especially
cat owners.

    Sieggy