SC - Re: Sabrina Welserin's cookbook

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu May 4 07:22:16 PDT 2000

I have consulted with a foreign book importer, who, in turn, checked with Carl Winter Verlag, the publisher.

The good news is that there is indeed a version of the Kuchbuk available, and that it is not terribly expensive--perhaps $25-30, including shipping, etc.

The bad news is:  It is not an English/German version.  It is an Old German/Modern High German, or perhaps only Modern German, version.

*sigh*

I will be buying some copies anyway, for those of us who are scholarly and literate in other languages (which does not include me!)

Devra the Baker (gnashing her teeth, and contemplating flying around in her mortar...)