SC - Re: Pennsic Milk

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu May 4 09:31:16 PDT 2000

>I do definitely miss the fact of being able
>to pour the cream off of the top of the milk and use it in coffee or tea!
>
>Kiri

I still do this. I buy unhomogenized milk. It comes from a local
dairy, and it's organic, too. And those cute glass bottles... I'm in
the SF Bay area and just north of here is dairy country. The flavor
difference between it and homogenized "blended" milks is noticeable.
Check out your local health food store. You never know what you'll
find. There may well be other dairies around the country selling
unhomogenized milk.

(if you're in NoCal, it's the Strauss Family dairy)

Anahita al-shazhiyya