SC - RE: The top 10 icks list

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Thu May 4 00:35:12 PDT 2000

Hey, don't forget about Girl Scout Leaders! I got some good ones:

Pretzel stick, with the end dipped in Peanut butter, then rolled in any of
the below, OR cream cheese, rolled in snipped chives, poppy seeds, sesame
seeds, toasted onions, etc...=dinosaur tails
Large melon such as cantaloupe or honeydew, halved, seeded, crater filled
with jello (that then sets), sliced into wedges=sliced pteradactyl eggs.
Green gelatine, semi-set=slime
pistachio pudding=snot

Aoife