SC - corn-animal or people food

Lady Ysabeau of Prague ysabeau at austin.rr.com
Fri May 5 19:55:16 PDT 2000

I lived there for a while as a military dependent. What you said may be
true, but I can tell you that the roasted corn stand at the American
festivals was one of the most popular booths with the Germans. That and the
barbecue stand.

Also, many years ago, I think in 1991, I attended a "Green" conference in
Berlin where people from around the world gathered to display and serve
their native food products. The American roasted corn stand was, again, one
of the longer lines.

My two cents,
Ysabeau of Prague