SC - shepards pie-OOP

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 5 23:55:42 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/5/00 7:11:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time, heilveil at uiuc.edu
writes:

> I always thought of traditional shepard's pie being done with lamb...
>  guess it's how you're raised.  just made some last night... along with the
>  rest of half a lamb.

I think you may be right on this, as I have numerous recipes for Shepherd's
Pie being made with lamb or mutton.  However, this is one historical item I
really just skipped over in my studies.  I'll try to find my references for
it again

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(heading for the voluminous stacks of papers, tests and recipes he collected
while in cooking school....)

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.