SC - A Soup for the Qan

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Sun May 7 22:45:49 PDT 2000

This is actually the same book with a wonky copyright listed.  You may
notice that B&N now has it for 127.50, which is what Amazon was offering it
for before the publisher pulled the rug out from under them a few days ago.
B&N will probably be upping their price as well.  I'm tempted to order from
them and see if they will give it to me at that price.

Amazon sent me a message checking that the new price would be okay before
shipping it to me, thank heavens!

Regina