SC -Coffee Soap

Deacon C Swepston dekmister at juno.com
Mon May 8 20:43:39 PDT 2000

<<If you prefer yours not to have this effect, grind up the coffee
as fine as you can in a coffee/spice grinder before adding it. I decided
not
to bother with the batch I made a while back, and discovered just how
HARD
roasted coffee bean chunks can be! >>

Ldy Diana-
     Very good thought.  I always intended my Coffee Soap to be hand soap
only. Now for bath soap, I grind up rosemary and camomille very fine and
that makes a delightful bath bar.

                                                     Melusine