SC - Holy Feast and Holy Fast

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 9 01:29:41 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/9/00 1:20:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

>  most of these peasants left their homes with no
>  provisions, no weapons or armor, many brought families with them- and
>  then they attempted thousands of miles on foot.

That sounds like a great way to thin the gene pool, if you ask me.  Now, if
they only travelled those thousand miles to the Grand Canyon, we could thin
it even more.

To keep this topic "list appropriate", let me ask:  Are there any surviving
provisions records from any of the Crusades (obviously not from the ones
mentioned above because, well, they obviously didn't bring any..)  If anyone
has inf or a source for this (or any Norman provisions or trade manifests) I
would appreciate the help.  Still planning that "Food of the Crusades" feast,
but moving it to Darkwell for the 10th anniversary of my fighting unit...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Jesus died for my sins....I'm just giving him his money's worth!