SC - Re: SC absinth again, was-Coffee Soap

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 9 13:34:17 PDT 2000

margali at 99main.com writes:

> But there are still cordials made with wormwood, they just arent
>  imported into america. I have had the original with wormwood, and though
>  interesting I just plain dont like the bitter undertaste and probably
>  wont drink it again.

It is possible that the wormwood was not the reason for the nervous system
damage resulting from the consumption of Absinthe, but all the information I
have regarding the liquer would indicate the contrary.  I could be
interpreting the data incorrectly.  I will try to find more references for
this.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Jesus died for my sins....I'm just giving him his money's worth!