SC - What kind of recipes would you experiment with....

Tue May 9 13:53:00 PDT 2000

Small enough to pull on a handcart to large enough to fill a bedroom.  The
only requirement is they have enough mass to retain heat long enough to bake
their contents.  The common size for family use will fit in a cube about 3
feet on a side.  You can build them without plans, but I've been trying to
find a set of measured drawings for a horno to figure out how best to mount
it on a trailer.

Bear