SC - Help!!

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Tue May 9 15:14:20 PDT 2000

	I have done a lot of out door cooking & one major suggestion I can make is
that there are large Bar B Q grills & Ice chest for rent from most of the
rental places (they will generaly deliver & pick up).  doing this will make
the job a lot easyer than tring todo it all on a home type grill.  Some of
the stores even have portable ovens & cookware you could rent.  Be sure to
tell the rental company that you are part of a nonprofit educational group-
many have discounts.  If you group doesn't have a Sam's Club card or
equivilant see about getting one.  Sam's sometmes gives grants-in-kind to
nonprofit groups so if you have someone who can do the paperwork you may
get that.  Your idea of precooking everything is on the money too.  I'll
let others who are better at period recipies give you suggestions on your
menu (it sounds like a lot of good food to me).
Hej!
Olaf