SC - pyes

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 9 19:43:46 PDT 2000

phlip at morganco.net writes:

> >> Now the question.  I don't like saffron, so many
>  > "period dishes" require unseemly amounts.  What can I
>  > use instead?

No sense ripping up the recipe and looking for a new one....just don't put
any saffron in it, or, if the color is important, use a little food coloring.
 Historical re-creationists on this list will cringe (again), but it doesn't
sound to me like you are one of them.  Use what you like.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Jesus died for my sins....I'm just giving him his money's worth!