SC - Platters information appology and patience plea

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Wed May 10 13:03:46 PDT 2000

- --=_237B0EAB.492844D8

I offer my sincerest appologies for not getting information up last night =
and not making statement as to why.  I have the information pulled out,  =
and I am confirming the price stuff with the local guy.  I suspect that I =
will have to give ballpark numbers that are within a dollar or so.  Anyone =
who wants these once the info is up on the list, I would most gleefully go =
to purchase them and arrange shipment.  The place is about 100 yards from =
my office, and I might get better shipping terms myself than what I got =
through the store.  I beg your indulgence once more.  I will certainly get =
this up by the end of the week, one way or another. =20

BTW, I am also trying to get some digital pictures available as well so =
you can see them.  I have all of them at home to rewash since our Hobart =
on site had some issues with reheating the water.  I want to make sure =
they go into storage clean and shiny for the next unveiling :o) (not to be =
confused with un-Vehling)

niccolo difrancesco

sdrake <steldr at home.net> wrote:
> Niccolo -
I would appreciate the info on the suppliers for the trays, please.

Thanks!!

Mercedes